Michael McCall, Tugrul Keskin, "Sino–Turkish Relations in the New Era: From Political Conflict to Economic Cooperation." Rethinking China, the Middle East and Asia in a 'Multiplex World', 2022.
Michael McCall - CV
- PhD Political Science, Syracuse University (in progress)
- MA Political Studies, American University of Beirut (2018)
- MA cum laude International Relations, Leiden University (2016)
- BA summa cum laude International Studies: Middle East Studies, Portland State University (2015)
- Research assistant, Qualitative Data Repository, Syracuse University, 2021-current
- Teaching assistant, Department of Political Science, Syracuse University, 2019-2021
Michael McCall, "Chinese Engagement with the MENA Region: Exploring Sino–MENA Event Data." Rethinking China, the Middle East and Asia in a 'Multiplex World', 2022.
Michael McCall, "Turkey and Russia: A New Paradigm for Regional Rivalries?." LSE Middle East Centre, 2020.
Michael McCall, "Contextual Critical Theory: Revisiting the Historical Mode of Thought." International Studies Review, 2020.
Michael McCall, Tugrul Keskin, "Long-standing struggle of Janus-faced relations: China and Turkey in the 21st century." China's new role in the wider Mediterranean region, 2019.
Michael McCall, "US-Gulf Cooperation Council Relations in the age of the Obama Doctrine." US Foreign Policy in the Middle East: from American missionaries to the Islamic State, 2018.
Michael McCall, "The Beijing Consensus and its Relevance in the Arab Gulf." Baker Institute for Public Policy, 2018.
Michael McCall, "In Iraq, the PMF's day of reckoning approaches." Journal of Middle Eastern Politics and Policy, 2017.
Michael McCall, "First Things First: Core Interests in American Gulf Policy." International Affairs Review, 2017.
Michael McCall, "Determining a Successful Humanitarian Intervention." E-International Relations, 2017.